Раскройте скобки, употребив глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple
1.Yesterday my friend broke his leg. He (to fall) off the bike.
2. Where is the carpet? It was in the middle of the room! It (disappear)
3. Look! Somebody (to climb) up the tree and can't get down.
4. My mother is back home now but she (to go) to Italy for a month.
5. I love his music. You know, Beethoven (to be) a great composer.
6. Yesterday you (to give) me the magazine but I have lost it!
7. My brother is not in. He (just, to go).
8. They went out early in the morning and (not, to come back).
9. I wanted to send you a greeting card but I (to forget).
10. -I am going on holiday!
Again? But you (to be) on holiday last month!
-It (to be) holiday. I (to go) on business trip.