1. Mary said she was very busy yesterday.
2. The little girl said she was going to see her grandmother.
3. Mary told me she was very busy yesterday.
4. She said she had to write many letters.
5. Please tell me about the film you saw last night. Mary said she liked it very much.
6. Smith told me all about his trip to Africa last night.
7. John didn't tell us where he was going.
8. John said he couldn't attend the lesson today.
9. Did he tell you what he was going to do?
10. William told the truth, because he had been trained by his parents never to tell a lie.