1. The tenses will be mixed by the boy.
2. The piano will be bought (by they).
3. That work shall be done.
4. The brother will be beaten by him sisters.
5. Hi will be encouraged by all the people.
6. The photos will be brought by the teacher.
7. The walls will be painted by my friend.
8. The flowers will be gathered myself.
9. The turks will be killed by the russians.
10 Questions will be asked by my neighbors.
1. Will you do everything?
-Yes, I will do everything.
2. Is she crying now?
- No, she isn’t crying now.
3.- Do you go to the cinema very often?
Yes, I go to the cinema very often.
4. - Does he watch films in the evenings?
- No, he doesn’t watch films in the evenings.
5. -Was it raining heavily?
-Yes, it was raining heavily.
6.-Did he come to have breakfast with us?
-No, he didn’t come to have breakfast with us.
7.- Did Tom drink coffee?
-No,Tom didn’t drink coffee?
8. - Do the boys often run in the mornings ?
Yes, The boys often run in the mornings.
9. -Were we waiting any more ?
- No, we were not waiting any more.
10. - Will you call me tomorrow ?
- Yes, I will call you tomorrow.
11. - Where are you going?
-I’m going to the cinema.
12. - What does he often do?
-He often paints walls.
13. - With whom was Tom fighting?
-Tom was fighting with him.
14. - What for did he come?
-He came because he wanted to see me.
15. -When will he come?
- He will come here at ten o’clock.
16. - Where are your sister now?
- My sisters are walking in the park now.
17.- What does the child do?
- The child watches videos.
18. - Where did his teachers go?
His teachers went to the library.
19. - Why didn't you come?
- I didn’t come because I didn’t want to see her.
20.- When will he say it?
-He will say it next month.
21 His friends are sitting in the café, aren't they?
22. He isn’t running now, is he?
23.Tom speaks English very well, doesn't he?
24 Tom and Mary don’t help their mother, do they?
25.The old woman fell on the floor, didn't she?
26. These people didn’t beat him, did they?
27. The cat was sleeping, wasn't it?
28The pupils weren’t driving a car, were they?
29. My brother will make a house, won't he?
30. We shan’t break the door, shall we?
31. He is wearing a red suit or a blue?
32 The men are watching TV or Videos?
33 My uncle plays the guitar or the piano?
34 We sell houses or buy?
35 The boy rode a horse or a car?
36 We drank coffee a lot or a little bit?
37The woman was making dinner in the evening or the afternoons?
37They were closing the windows or the doors?
39We shall clean the rooms or the bathroom?
40 The boys will buy it or sell?