1. Their parents are away, so he is caring for the children.
2. This material feels very soft.
3. Do you think he enjoys classical music?
4. Can I ring you back? I am having a shower.
5. I’m afraid she sees someone at present.
6. You are really stupid; stop it!
7. She thinks it’s a very good film.
8. I see what you mean.
9. He has a good, efficient shower in his house.
10. He looks as if he enjoys the party.
11. This fish tastes rather strange.
12. The doctor feels his lag; let’s hope he doesn’t he fing a break.
13. That machine is not working. It broke down this morning.
14. You can broow my umbrella. I do not need it at the moment.
15. She is staying with her sister at the moment until she finds somewhere to live.
16. I usually enjoy parties but I do not enjoy this one very much.
17. George says he’s 80 years old but I do not belive him.
18. The machine does not work. It hasn’t worked for years.
19. The kettle is boiling. Can you turn it off, please?
20. What your father does? – He’s a teacher, but he is not working at the moment.
21. Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius.
22. Silvia is in Briain for three months. She is learning English.
23. Ron is in London at the moment. He is staying at the Hilton Hotel. He usually stays at the Hilton Hotel when he’s in London.
24. The river Nile flows into the Mediterranean.
25. Most people learn to swim when they are children.
26. Please don’t make so much noise. I am studying.
27. Listen to those people. What language are they speaking?
28. The river is flowing very fast today – much faster than usual.
29. Excuse me, do you speak English?
30. Paul is not eating enough these days. I hope he’ll start eating again when the weather is cooler.
31. Is she speaking Dutch? – I guess so. I can’t understand a word.
32. Does she speak Dutch? – Yes, sometimes with her parents.
33. Paul does not eat enough. That’s why he’s always been so thin.
34. Jane is working in town, but only for a few days.
35. Jane works in town, but in the evenings she’s here.
36. Where do you stay in Manchester? – Usually at the airport hotel.
37. Where are you staying in Manchester? – I’m not sure; I haven’t checked the reservation.