Употребить глаголы в нужной форме в Present Perfect, Past Simple, Past continuos, Past Perfect
1. Theu are happy because their child (to enter) the university.
2. It ( to be) great to see her last week
3/ Sorry I (not to phone) you earlier.
4/ He was very soory to hear that you (not to come) in time.
5. Whenever I (to drive) past that restaurant, there always (to be) a lot of people.
6. You ever (to be) to an open-air concert ?
7. My parents were angry because I (not pass) my exam.
8. His brother told him that he (to eat) all the fruit which he (to buy)
9. At this time two weeks ago we (to lie) on the beach.
10. Beth (to becime) pale when she heard the news
11. I (not to be) impressed with his new car when I (to see) it yesterday.
12. The Aztecs (to be) an American Indian tribe who (to live) in Mexico.
13. Yesterday when I (to look) out of my window, I (to see) that my children (to run) in the garden.
14. I ws sure he always (to be) your best friend
15. Janet never (to take) part in the concerts
16. When she (to come) home, her son (to have) supper.
17. I (to read) all the articles before mother (to come)