Use the verbs in the appropriate tense forms.
Past Simple/ Past Continuous:
1) He (read) an interesting book last month.
2) Sam (read) an an interesting book in the morning.
3) We (discuss) this film when you arrived.
4) She (knock) and (come in)
5) They (watch) TV and went for a walk.
6) The boy (watch) TV at six o'clock.
7) My friend (introduce) me to his mother.
Past Simple/ Present Perfect:
1)We just (begin) our lesson.
2) He already (introduce) us.
3)I (leave) my copybook at home yesterday.
4)She (get) a bad mark last week.
5) Mike (read) this exercise before the lesson.
6) Sam and I (meet) a week ago.