Put the verb in the brackets into the correct form.
1. I’m hungry. I wish it (be) _____ time for lunch.
2.If I (get up) ______ early tomorrow morning, I (go) _______ jogging.
3. If Columbus (not have) ______ such passion for travelling, be (not discover) _____ America in 1492.
4. Plants (die) ______ if you (not water) ______ them.
5. Terry has a terrible headache. He wishes he (drink) ______ less at the party yesterday.
6. I (do) ______ the same if I (be) ______ you.
7. Robby, look at the man! If he (work) ______ harder at school, he (not sweep) ____ the streets now.