l. Tell him not to forget his ticket; she mustn't forget hers either.
2. I'm afraid I've lost my pen. Can you lend me yours.
3. Lend them your dictionary. They have left theirs at home.
4. My bag is heavier than yours.
5. We've taken our dictionaries. Has she taken hers?
6. Those seats are not ours.
7. Would you like to see some of her latest works?
8. She hasn't read your poems yet.
9. If this book is neither hers nor his, it is probably mine.
10. Their knowledge of the subject is not much better than ours.
11. I'm afraid they will use your words against her.
12. All our clothes were very dirty, and mine especially so.
13. I don't know which things are yours and which are ours.
14. Their boat was faster than ours.
16. This is your notebook, and that is his. But where is mine?
17. Whose poems did you like more: hers or that young poet?
18. His composition is much more interesting than yours or mine.
19. She told me about her business trip yesterday.
20. I'll read you my composition and you'll read me yours.
21. His brother and mine worked in St. Petersburg last year.