Circle the correct item.Circle the correct item.
1) The information is being /
has been looked for at the moment.
2) The documents aren’t being
/ haven’t been delivered yet.
3) The child is being / was
being washed at nine o’clock yesterday.
4) The letters were being /
have been typed by this time.
5) The tourists are being /
have been driven to the airport now.
6) The wedding cake is being /
was being made at that time yesterday.
7) Luckily the building of the
Parliament wasn’t being / hasn’t been destroyed by the hurricane.
8) The patient wasn’t being /
hasn’t been operated on yesterday morning.