Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tense form and voice:
1) The building of the theatre was built five years ago.
2) The porter __ (to take) the luggage to the hall of the hotel in some minutes.
3) The police __ (to arrest) the burglar yesterday
4) Doris always __ (to pay) her bills in time.
5) What __ (to give) to the child yesterday?
6) Where __ the bus __ (to wait) fo us now?
7) They __ (to show) the city by a guide tomorrow morning.
8) How quickly __ dinner ussually __ (to serve)?
9) His speech __ (to listen) to with great interest at the last meeting.
10) We always __ (to invite) a lot of friends for the New Year party.