1. Our country is successfully developing international business reletions.(pRESENT Continuous Active)
2. She was smiling and holding (Past cONTINUOUS Active) a flower in her hand when the reporter pressed (Past Simple Active) the button of his camera.
3. The students have learned (Present PERFECT Active) many new words this year.
4. By the end of the term we shall have read ( Future Perfect Active)two English books
1. I can't (физическая возможность) hear what you say. Speak louder, please.
2. You may (разрешение) open the window if you want.
3. The president is to (должествование)make a statement tomorrow.
4. You should( должествование- следует прочесть- не обязанность!) read this book, it's worth reading.