1. Most men in their 30s start to ________ a little bald. (start to
loose their hair)
2. Which is the odd one out?
3. Which is the odd one out?
a) a bit chubby
4. Which is the odd one out?
5. Which of the following words doesn't go with the word 'eye'?
6. My sister has got ________ hair.
a) black, long, curly
b) long, black, curly
c) curly, long, black
d) black, curly, long
7. Which of the following is the 'odd one out'?
8. There is a height difference between us, Alice is quite short and I'm
9. When I saw her on her wedding day she looked absolutely ________.
10. A: ________ B: He's tall, good-looking with brown eyes.
a) What does he like?
b) How does he look?
c) What does he look like?
d) How is he?