I Заполните пропуски подходящими
do/don’t does/doesn’t is/isn’t
are/aren’t have/haven’t has/hasn’t
1. I _________ know where they ________ from, but they
2. We ___________ want to go to the country.
3. I _________ think the bank ________ open today.
4. ________ Stephanie go in for sports?
5. Where ____________ Chris and Mike? They ___________
usually late for work.
6. _________ you got any brothers or sisters?
7. Yes, I _____ got two sisters.
II Заполните пропуски нужной формой глаголов to be, to
8. At present there _______ a beautiful garden near the
9. Ten years ago there _________ only a primary school in
10. His parents _______ a comfortable flat.
11. I. V. Kurchatov ____________ a well-known Russian
12. There ____________ two terms in the academic year.
III Поставьте глаголы в скобках в нужную форму.
13. Schoolchildren (to have) the longest holidays in
14. A great Russian poet Pushkin (to be born) in 1799.
15. I (to speak) with my teacher tomorrow after classes.
16. The farmer (to like) to work in his garden every day.
17. The child always (to wash) his hands before dinner.
18. The teacher (to ask) the new grammar rule at the next
19. On Sunday his little sister(to visit) grandmother.
IV Поставьте предложения в отрицательную форму.
20. Columbus was born in Genoa.
21. I’m going to pay for the lunch today.
22. She has a new car.
23. Eric and Line like to get up early.
24. There is a telephone in this room.
V Составьте вопросы к следующим предложениям.
25. I get to work by buss.
26. They are going to buy a very small flat.
27. I was at home yesterday morning.
28. He saw three new films last month.
29. No, I don’t like spaghetti.
VI Вставьте недостающее по смыслу слово.
30. Jim always ________ a shower in the morning.
31. Where ________ you have French? In classroom 8.
32. Mum __________ shopping every day.
33. What _________does she like best? Jazz.