Всё, что нашла:
1) " Who is that? - he shouted. (прямая речь) - He wanted to know who that was (косвенная)
2) But the voice said again "Eddie, you are a cheater. And you know it!" - but the voice said again that Eddie was a cheater and he knew it.
3) Eddie missed another ball and cried "I am not!" - eddie missed another ball and cried that he was not.
4) The voice continued "How did you win the spelling bee?" - the voice asked how he had won the spelling bee.
5) Eddie shook his head and cried "Where are you?" - Eddie shook his head and asked where it was.
6) "I will not stop" said the voice. - The voice said that it would not stop.
7) "I am your consience. I will not stop until you tell everyone the truth about the spelling bee" - the voice said that it was his consience. It would not stop until he told everyone the truth about the spelling bee.
8) "What is the matter?" Eddie's father asked angrily. - Eddie's father asked angrily what was the matter.
9) "I'll tell, I'll tell everything! I went to the school and wrote down all the difficult words. That's why I won the spelling bee. I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'll give the radio back! " - Eddie said that he would tell everything. He said he had gone to the school and had written down all the difficult words. That's why he had won the spelling bee. He was sorry.
10) "Who was second in the spelling bee? - Mr. Philips wanted to know who had been second in the spelling bee.
11) "But I don't want this radio. I am simply glad that Eddie's consience woke up" - Joe said that he didn't want this radio. He was simply glad that Eddie's conscience had woken up.
12) "You won and you must take the radio, even if you don't want it" said Mr. Philips. - Mr. Philips said to Joe that he had won and he must have taken the radion, even if he didn't want it.
13) "Let's go, Eddie. I am going to have a serious talk with you" - Mr. Philips suggested to go. He was going to have a serious talk with him.
Фух, вроде всё :)