Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
1. Helen speaks French so well because she ( to
live ) in France.
2. She (to live) there last year.
3. The rain (to stop) and the sun is shining in
the sky again.
4. The rain (to stop) half an hour ago.
5. Mary (to buy) a new hat.
6. I (to buy) a pair of gloves yesterday.
7. The wind (to blow) off the man's hat, and he
cannot catch it.
8. The weather (to change), and we can go for a
9. The wind (to change) in the morning.
10. We (to travel) around Europe