Помогите поставить глаголы в правильное время!!!!!\
1) He (to finish) his work when I (to call) him.
2) When we (to come) to the station the train (to go) already.
3) The postman (to come) after lunch and (to bring) me a letter which I (to expect) for a long time.
4) I (to work) at my English for an hour.
5) Outside everything (to be) in deep snow.
6) He (to listen) to that record yesterday at 5.
7) How long they (to walk) before you (to call) them back?
8) When John and I (to get) to the river , the boat race (to start) already.
9) His parents (not to live) there any longer.
10) The concert (to be) a greater success than we (to expect).
11) We could not go out because it (to rain) hard since early morning.
12) What you (to do) when I (to come) in ?
13) When I (to come) to his house , they (to tell) me that he (to leave) an hour before.
14) Before I (to come) he (to study) physics for 2 hours.
15) I (to try) to find my old exercise book for 20 minutes , when you (to come).
16) At last the librarian (to give) me the book which I (to wait) for during 2 months.