Present Perfect/ Past Simple. Use either the Present Perfect or Past Simple in the following sentences. a)Past Simple b) Present Perfect
1) George went to the cinema,but he_______ (not to enjoy) the film much.
2) ________you ever____(to have) any serious illness?
3) I____(tocome) to school without glasses. I can"t read the text.
4) Who_____(to eat) all the apples?
5)So far we____(to have) no troubles.
6) Jane____(to move) to a new flat a month ago.
7)We____(to wonder,often) where he gets his money.
8) do you know that they____(to be born) on the same day?
9) how often___you___(to fall) in love?
10)I"m delighted to tell you that you___ (to pass) your exam.
11) I____(to use) to swim every day when I was young.
12) I_____ (to break,already) two plates. Shall I go on washing up?
13) I"m not sure we___(to meet) before.