ДАМ 40 БАЛЛОВ, если поможите проверить есть ли в английском тексте ошибки??!!
1) The man looks amusing on this advertizing. To think out creative
advertizing it is necessary to be very clever. At first sight the
poster looks offensive. But the serious text sets thinking. For some
it may seem shocking or tasteless, but I like the shock advertising.
2) I think that flakes advert on TV with the rabbits is really clever and merrily.
3) - Shock advertising is successful because it helps us better understand and
remember the product joke that warns us about eating food with a
high fat content.
- At first it seems to us that the words refer to domestic violence, and then we realize
that this is just a warning about the high fat content in food.
- When there is no shock ads are very difficult to maintain the attention of people.
4) Unusual image, real word, hard-hitting tactics.
5) It takes up to 40 dumb animals to make a fur coat.