Dnepropetrovsk - a city in Ukraine , the administrative center of the Dnipropetrovsk Oblast.In modern Ukraine , as well as throughout its entire history , Dnipropetrovsk is one of the most important political, industrial, financial , scientific and cultural centers. The population Dnipropetrovsk is the fourth city in Ukraine after Kyiv , Kharkiv and Odessa.Dnipropetrovsk with Dnieprodzerzhinsk , NOVOMOSKOVSKE , Suburban , Sinelnikovo, Verkhivtseve , Verkhnedneprovsk and villages and towns Illarionov, Kirov ( Dnipropetrovsk region), Petrikovka , gerbils, Spassky , Orlivschynoyu , walnuts , Novoaleksandrovka , Sursko -Litovsk , salty, fountain , villages of the Dnieper is agglomeration with a population of almost 2 million people.
Local governments are Dnipropetrovsk City Council, which is elected every 4 years in the amount of 120 deputies.In the elections for local councils in 2010 pro-government group led by the Party of Regions of Ukraine strengthened its position in the City Council from 93 to 104 deputies plus the ranks of the Party of Regions joined Mayor Dnipropetrovsk I.Kulichenko .Administrative areas of the city [ ed. • Ed. code]
In the 19th century, LOTS has been divided into 3 administrative part, determined by the action of three police units. First they had room: First second and third part . Later it added definition of "police ." Then the number of names have disappeared , replaced at the Cathedral , Dnieper . In 1897 it was decided to increase the number of parts of the city to 7: Cathedral , Dnieper , Trinity , Resurrection , Alexander , Bryansk Kodatska and Factory . In early 1920 , the city was divided into 5 areas including Zadneprov'e : Amour Nizhnedneprovskiy , City (later Kirov and then October) , Railway , Kodatska (later Lenin ) and factory- Chechelivskyy (later Krasnogvardejskiy ).
Subdivisions of Dnepropetrovsk , 2011Since Soviet times, there is a division of Dnepropetrovsk into 8 administrative districts: 5 - and 3 on the right - on the left bank :Amour Nizhnedneprovskiy - Left Bank , established in 1918Babushkinskiy - right bank , established in 1973 with the release of the Kirov , October and Krasnogvardeyskoe areasOctober - right bank , established in 1936 with the release of the Kirov region , but the prototype area - Cathedral police existed since the founding of the cityIndustrial - Left Bank , established allocation of Cupid Nizhnedneprovsk area in 1969.Kirov - right bank , established in 1932, but the prototype area - Dnipro police units existed in the 19th centuryKrasnogvardejskiy - right bank , established in 1933 , before the revolution, there existed from 1897 Plant of the policeLenin - right bank , established in 1920 under the name Kodatska areaSamara - Left Bank , established in 1977 and the cities Dnieper Ihreni and the eastern part of the Industrial DistrictAreas [ ed. • Ed. code]
Parts of DnepropetrovskOld Cossack :right bank : Taromske , Suhachivka , Diyivka , New Kaydaky , Polovitsa , Mandrykivka , Pilot heaterleft bank : col. Samara ( p. Shevchenko) Berezanivka , heater , Obuhivka , Ihren ( Ohren , Ust -Samara ) Manuylivka , herons,Yekaterinoslavskiye : Nagorno Center , Camp (Dacia) , Mills, Shlyahivka , Chechelivka , Krasnopolye, fishing ( Fishersdorf ) Yozefstal ( Samarivka ), Cupid, Baraf ( Vorontsovka ), Sakhalin, Sultanivka (Old Klochko ) Lomivka , Nizhnedneprovsk , though. m.Klochko ( Sultanivka )Dnipropetrovsk construction : JM West , JM Red Stone (West New Kodak ), JM Komunar (village Diyivka ), JM Sail (part of the village. Diyivky )) , Prospect Kirova Avenue Petrovsky ( Chechelivka ) Street Work , 12 quarter Korea ( JM Builder ) , pos. Peaceful , Gagarin Avenue ( old - Villas , Soviet university ) substation ( Cottages , zh.m.1 May) , JM Poplar, JM Sokol, JM The victory Mandrykivka , JM Frunze ( Lomivka ), JM Left Bank , Borj Street Kalinovaya ( Sultanivka ) Prospect Truth str. Kosiora zh.m.Sonyachnyy , Node ( North and South ), zh.m.PrydniprovskPopulation [ ed. • Ed. code]
As of January 1, 2013 the population of Dnipropetrovsk was 1,000,157 people.