Fill in gaps using the phrases below
used to make; caught; used to live; spent; would get up
16. When I was young we __ in a big house in the countryside.
17. On summer mornings we __ while everyone else was asleep.
18. I __ breakfast for myself and creep out of the house to go fishing.
19. I __ hours fishing in a small river near our house.
20. Once I __ an enormous trout.
Fill in gaps
11. I don’t really feel __ that job. I won’t apply for it.
12. We’re very satisfied __ your son’s progress this term.
13. Who is responsible __ this mess?
14. I’m not very keen __ the blue one. Is there another colour?
15. I’m really bad ___ expressing myself clearly.