Complete the sentences (1-8) with a correct word below.
motorbike, yacht, commuters, flight, ferry, journey, on foot, hovercraft, trips
1. It's a long journey from here to Scotland.
2. Some people don't drive to work or go by bus. They go________________.
3. Some people use cars even for short when they could easily walk.
4. In Britain, you have to wear a helmet if you ride a__ motorbike__________.
5. Take the across the Channel if you want to travel from England to France. It's much faster
than the .
6. People who travel a long way to the place where they work are called____________.
7. If I was a millionaire, I'd buy a and keep it at Monte Carlo.
8. Your leaves from Gatwick Airport, not Heathrow!