1.They haven't turned off the light yet.
2. The father punished the boy for misbehaving.
3. By three o'clock they had prepared everything.
4. The students wrote the dictation without mistakes.
5. Who wrote the poem?
6. Somebody washed and ironed her dress.
7. They didn't blame me for the mistakes.
8. The teacher hadn't looked through and corrected the papers by the next lesson.
9. They built this house last year.
10. I have just sent the letter.
11.We will translate this article at the lesson on Tuesday.
12. When will you return this book to the library?
13. My mother cleaned and aired the room.
14. Have you read all these books?
15. Who wrote these letters?
16. The secretary has just typed the letter.
17. She showed me the picture which her husband had painted.
18. My parents will not allow me to go there.
19. The teacher has told him everything, so he knows what to do now.
20.You must answer all questions.
21. Somebody has left the door open.
22. Bill met Betty at the station.
23. The parents didn't allow the girl to go to the concert.
24. She said that the teacher hadn't hung up new time-table on the notice-board.
25. Everybody ate the chickenwith appetite.
26. It was so dark, that we couldn't see the houses.