Use the verbs below in the right form (Future Simple,Present Simple, Present Continuous, to be going to).
1. The train ( to leave) at 11:45.
2. They (to fly) to London on Friday evening.
3. Wait! I (to drive) you to the station
4. Jack has won the lottery. He says he (to buy) a house in New York.
5. Maybe wo (to stay in) and (to watch) television.
6. The train (to arrive) Moscow an 9pm tonight.
7. We (to fly) to Warsaw next week for a meeting with the advisory board.
8. I promise you: I (to finish) my homework on time next week.
9. The flight ( to leave) at 8 p.m
10. I'm hungry - Oh. I (to make) you a sandwich.
Просто напишите то,что в скобках, но в правильном времени.