1. If Columbus hadn't gone to find a new way to India, he wouldn't have discovered America.
2. If the English king had been more tolerant, the Protestants would have gone to the New World.
3. The Pilgrims wouldn't have learned how to plant crops if they hadn't met Indians.
4. The War of Independence wouldn't have started if the government hadn't put tax on tea.
5. If Thomas Jefferson hadn't been the US President, he wouldn't have become famous as the author of the American Constitution.
6. If there were sixty states in America, it would have had sixty stars on the American flag.