Раскрыть скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple
1) Alice ( to have) a sister.
2) Her sisters name (to be) Ann.
3) Ann (to be) a student.
4) She (to get) up at seven oclock.
5) She (to go)to the institute in the morning.
6) She (to do) her morning exercises every day.
7) Jane (no be) fond of sports.
8) For breakfast she (to have) two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea.
9) After breakfast she (to go) to the institute.
10) Sometimes she (to take) a bus.
11) It (to take) her an hour and a half to do her homework.
12) She (to speak) English well.
13) Her friends usually (to call) her at about 8 oclock.
14) Ann (to take) a shower before going to bed.
15) She (to go) to bed at 11 p.m.