6. My older brother is
married. He has his own family. He married his college classmate. They got
married three years ago. Their two-year-old daughter is my favourite niece.
7. Katya is so stubborn. She
always does what she wants and ignores any advice.
8. Trust me, you will not get
away with it!
9. I had a spat with my
parents again. This time they disapproved of my hairstyle.
10. You should be ashamed of
what you've done.
11. I am not afraid of
voicing my opinion.
12. I respect my parents
despite our different views on modern life.
13. In this case I can't take
14. My parent don't let me
stay out late. They are always on my case about that.
15. He managed to avoid
16. Every time I fight with
my parents, my grandpa protects me.
17. I get along well with my sister. We don't always agree on fashion
and music but I can always rely on her.
18. As a child I never could
get out of doing dishes. It was my little chore. If I were to forget to do
dishes my parents would bitch at me about that.
19. My little brother like
loud music. There is nothing I can do; I just have to live with that.
20. I realized that in this
issue he supports Nikolai and not me.
21. How hard it is to live
when you can't get through to your most significant person.
22. Pete is the youngest in our family. He never gets punished for
bad behaviour. I am afraid that he will grow up so spoiled.
23. I often remember our life
in the country.
24. Many years ago girls had strict upbringing.
25. I am a lot like my father. I like to get my way, however I listen
to other opinions more often than he does.
26. Grandma told me that my uncle was the black sheep of the family.