Помогите американцы и англичане!
1. Television___________by John Logic Baird.
(A) invented (C) was being invented
(B) has invented (D) was invented
2. Yesterday he had _________on.
(A) a three-pieces suit
(B) three pieces of suit
(C) was being invented
(D) was invented
3. The train isn't the plane. They both cost the same.
(A) as expensive as (C) as expensive like
(B) so expensive like (D) like expensive like
4. Have you been to the Kremlin? — Yes, I ________ there last week.
(A) have been
(D) had been
5. I don't know where your key is, I haven't seen it ______________.
(A) any place (C) nowhere
6. They arrived__________ New York late at night.
7. At the interview they asked Alan __________
(A) could he drive (C) if he could drive
(B) did he can drive (D) if he can drive
8. We had___________ a good time at the party.
(A) so (C) very
(B) quite (D) two
9. Who__________ you to play tennis?
(A) did teach
(B) have taught
10. Did you see the car_________ he bought a month ago?
(A) what (C) which
(B) whom (D) that's