Put the verbs into the correct form.5) He (to come) a moment ago.
6) I never (to speak) to him.
7) he just (to finish) his work.
8) You (to make) any spelling mistakes in your dictation?
9) It (to be) very cold yesterday.
10) When you (to meet) him?
11) I (not to see) him since 1987.
12) How many mushrooms you (to gather)?
13) Where you (to put) the newspaper? I want to read it, but cannot find it anywhere.
14) The new school (to begin) working last year.
15) You (to read) all the books on this shelf?
16) I (not to see) my cousin since last year.
17) Why you (to put) these things in the wrong place?
18) Why you (to leave) the door open? You will catch cold sitting in the draught.
19) "We (not to meet) for such a long time!" said my friend. "Yes, indeed," I answered, "and we both (to grow)."