1. It is a weekly newspaper. It's called Arguments and Facts.
2. I borrow it from our librarian.
3. I think the information in this newspaper is true. I can fully trust it.
4. The paper contains information about current news. It has detailed articles about national and international events, business reviews.
5. I can't say that there are a lot of photos in it but there are some intriguing headlines there.
6. People who are interested in politics, businessmen read it.
7. It is interesting for me because it is useful, informative. It contains all the necessary information for me.