1. First you should feel a wish to eat food so you need to wake up drink some tea or water and after only when your stomach would like and ready to take food you should cook better porridge and bread with butter.
2. Then in 2 or 3 houres you can get hungry and now it s time to take some more high-calorie food. It should be soup or meat with vegetables.
3. Pay attention! portions of meals must be a little.
4. Also it can be nice to drink much water during the day. Not sweet of coure.
5. You should prefer to eat vegetables and fruits.
6. Try to exclude fat food from your ration.
7. Forget for your late supper.