1. What is the name of the fortress? - I don`t know.
2. Look! The puppy is playing with the frog.
3. What are you doing? - I`m drawing a map. I need the map for my project.
4. Why are the brothers crying? - They want ice cream.
5. Where is Ann? - In the kitchen. She is making lemon tea for her mum.
6. I usually have sandwiches and a cup of tea for breakfast.
The official name of the country is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It is situated in the west of Europe. The capital of the country is London.
There are many museums, old cathedrals and monuments in the city. Tourists from
France, Italy, the Russian Federation and other countries
from all over the world come to the British capital. They want to see the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, and the Houses of Parliament.