Choose the correct form of the verb.
1. Helen (is given, was given, will be given) an award tomorrow.
2. We (are invited, were invited, will be invited) to this exhibition every year.
3. Alan (is mentioned, was mentioned, will be mentioned) at the meeting yesterday.
4. I (am bothered, was bothered, will be bothered) by the Browns every time.
5. The ball (is kicked, was kicked, will be kicked) by Sam a minute ago.
6. Dumplings (are cooked, were cooked, will be cooked) by the chef in twenty minutes.
7. The mail (was delivered, will be delivered, is delivered) every morning.
8. Larry (is mocked, was mocked, will be mocked) at by his classmates yesterday.
9. Sarah's flat (is designed, was designed, will be designed) next month by a famous architect.
10. All vegetables (are peeled, were peeled, .will be peeled) by Granny every day.
11. His work (is criticized, was criticized, will be criticized) yesterday.
12. The money (is transferred, was transferred, will be transferred) at the next week.
13. Water (is absorbed, was absorbed, will be absorbed) by the sand.
14. The cake (is iced, was iced, will be iced) by Mom an hour ago.
15. Tests (are checked, were checked, will be checked) next lesson.
16 Three new paintings (are hung, were hung, will be hung) in the hall yesterday 17. Mice (are always caught, were always caught, will be always caught) by cats