Complete the sentences with the correct form of the world in the box.
(1)behave (2)angry (3)bathe (4)advice (5)annoy
1. The teacher was not happy with my ___ in the lesson.
2. I don't have any idea why she shouted so ___ .
3. When I am at the seaside I never ___ a lot, it's dangerous.
4. Could you give me a piece of ___ ?
5. The alarm clock sound was so ___ that I wanted to throw it away.
Choose the best word to complete the sentences.
1. Hi, Nelly. I ___ you for ages.
a) haven't seen ; b) didn't see ; c) wasn't seeing.
2. My friend never listens to pop music, ___ he?
a) is ; b) does ; c) doesn't.
3. Wait a minute, I ___ if we have them in your size.
a) will check ; b) check ; c) am checking.
4. -Mum, where is dad?
-I don't know he ___ in the garage.
a) must be ; b) should be ; c) could be.
5. -You look tired.
-My car broke down. I ___ for an hour.
a) have been walking ; b) have walked ; c) am walking.
6. I really like the soup. It tastes ___ .
a) well ; b) better ; c) good.
7. -Why are you putting the scarf on?
-I ___ wear it, I've got a sore throat.
a) had to ; b) must ; c) can.
8. Tony's grandfather's bought him a bike, ___ he?
a) isn't ; b) doesn't ; c) hasn't.
9. I was really ___ when I found out that we are going to the seaside next summer.
a) exciting ; b) excited ; c) excitingly.
10. Emma wasnts to become a singer. John is found of pop music ___ wants to doctors.
a) both of them ; b) neither of you ; c) neither of them.