Вставьте нужные слова.
Например: If you thought there were a lot of after-school activities in middle school, just wait (0) b you get to high school!
a) while b) until c) for
Because classes and grades are (1) ________stressful in high school, you may feel like you just don't have time or energy for activities. Butit's important to find time for (2) ________ one!They're a great way to have (3) ________ fun,make new friends, learn about yourself, and open the door to the future.Let's say you play a musical instrument, or(4) ________ in playing one. Your middle school(5) ________ offer an orchestra and a band. Inhigh school, you can join groups (6) ________:jazz ensemble, rock ensemble, classical quartet, jazz quartet, stage band, and marching band. That's a lot of choices!In high school, you'll have (7) _____vari-ety in which sports teams you can join. If yourmiddle school only offered (8) ________ teams,like basketball, baseball, and soccer, your high school (9) ________ let you choose from athletics(10) ------------ gymnastics, cheerleading, football, golf, bowling, swimming team,field hockey, ice hockey, track and field, and softball.Often, places on a team are reserved for (11) ________ and more experiencedathletes. This main team (12) ________ the varsity team. But most schools offera second team, called junior varsity or JV, for (13) ________ students. Keep inmind that at some schools, the first-year students (14) ________ to participate incertain sports, so find out what you can and can't do.
1. a) much b) most c) more
2. a) at least b) least c) more than
3. a) a b) the c)-
4. a) are interested b) are interesting c) are good
5. a) should b) may c) have to
6. a) as b) the like c) like this
7. a) a few b) many c) much more
8. a) a few b) little c) a little
9. a) must b0 should c) might
10. a) such b) such as c) as
11. a) oldest b) old c) older
12. a) is usually called b) usually called c) is called usually
13. a) the youngest b) younger c) youngest
14. a) aren't let b) are let c) let's