Open the brackets. Put the pronouns in the right form to complete the sentences.
1. I want (you) to tell me the truth.
2. Our teacher made (we) learn this rule by heart and now we are grateful to her.
3. My father doesn't let (I) go out in the evening. It's not fair!
4. I heard (she) open the door, but I pretended to be asleep.
5. The Browns are not at home tonight. Mike saw (they) leave earlier.
6. I would like (he) to be my friend, but he is too cool.
7. Susan expected (it) to start this morning.