you (to do) here? — I
(to prepare) for my report. — How
long you (to prepare) for it? — Oh,
I (to work) since morning.
(to teach) at school for five years when the war (to break) out.
(to study) English since last year.
you (to read)? — I
(to read) a magazine. — How
long you (to read) it? — I
(to read) it for half an hour.
(to live) in Moscow
for ten years when her sister (to come) to live with her.
teacher (to come). Now he (to speak) with our monitor.
(to speak) when I (to look) at them.
(to walk) about an hour when I (to see) a little house not far from the river.
he (to read) the newspaper, he (to give) it to his brother.
10. He (to leave) for Rostov in 1990 and since then he (to live)
11. At this time tomorrow we (to discuss)
Now she (to read) the book which I (to give) her yesterday.
13. You ever (to be) to London? — Yes, I (to be) there last summer.
What your friend (to do) now? — She (to have) dinner. She usually (to have) dinner
at this time.
15. I (to buy) a new dress. I (to show) it
to you tomorrow when you (to come) to my place.
16. So you begin working tomorrow! And who
(to take) care of your children when you (to go) to work?
17. Hello, Peter! Where you (to go)? — I (to
go) to the library.