of people should be allowed to adopt children? Here are six different situations.
Do you think any of these people should be stopped from adopting? And why?
• a young man and woman in their mid-twenties who have been married
for three years and cannot have children
• a lesbian couple in their thirties who want a child
• a couple in their mid-forties who have just got married
• a couple in their late thirties who have been married for twelve
years and cannot have children
• a couple of gay men in their thirties who want to bring up a child.
A couple in their early fifties
who have grown-up children by their first marriages, but want to
start a second
now that they have re-married