Раскройте скобки, поставив глагол в нужную грамматическую форму:
1. It’s nearly half past nine. ... ... ... (they/ always/ eat) this late in Russia?
2. Jane ... (like) soap operas so she ... (watch) them every day.
3. I... ... (not/ stay) in the Marriott Hotel on this visit to New York. I have decided to stay with my friends.
4. We can see the leaders. The two front runners .... .... (turn) the corner into the stadium complex now.
5. I ... (get up) early tomorrow as I am going to take my driving test.
6. The thieves ran out of the bank, ... (jump) into their car and ... (speed) away up the high street.
7. They .. (take) a three-week summer holiday at the seaside every year.
8. Would like to try these cakes? We ... (taste) them to write a review for the Good Housekeeping magazine.
9. The decorator won’t finish the work until you ... (pay) him what you owe.
10. I... (not/ read) this book yet. He ... (give) it to me only two days ago.