Tick the correct variant in the following of sentences.
1)a. We have fun each time we get together.
b. We have got fun each time we get together.
2) a. Has your teacher got a sense of humour?
b. Does your teacher have a sense of humour?
3) a. She has got dance classes twice a week.
b. She has dance classes twice a week.
4) a.I hope I will have got new friends at a new school.
b. I hope I will have new friends at a new school.
5) a. we hadn't any new pupils in our class last year.
b. we didn't have any new pupils un our class last year.
6) a.did you have any problems with your classmates last year?
b. had you any problems with your classmates last year?
7) a. will you have English next year?
b. will you have got English next year?
8) a.Do you have lunch at school?
b. have you got lunch at school?