1) A temple is a building for public worship
in certain religions.
2) A settlement is a small village in an
area with few people.
3) A church is the organization of Christian
4) A saint
is a person officially recognized after death as specially holy and worthy of
formal honor in the Christian church.
5) An aviary is a large cage for keeping
6) Heritage is something which is passed
down over many years within a family or nation.
7) A prophet is a man who believes that he
is directed by God to make known and explain God’s will and/or to lead or teach