Поставить глагол в правильную форму.
Дополните предложения, используя правильное время глагола в скобках,и желательно не абы как делать,очень приветствуются правильные ответы)
1. When you (move) to London? – I (live) here all my life. But my parents (live) in York for twenty years or so. They (come) to London in 1990. 2. William (be) unusually nice to me. I wonder why?3. I’m looking for Paul. You (see) him? –Yes, he was here a moment ago.
4. Why you (go) to bed so early last night? – I (feel) very tired.5. Can you describe the woman you saw? What she (wear)?6. I (meet) Peter and Lucy yesterday as I (walk) through the park. They (be) to the Sports Centre. They (go) to a cafй and (invite) me to join them, but I (arrange) to meet another friend and (not/have) time.7. I like your car. How long you (have) it?8. I went to Sarah’s room and (knock) on the door, but there (be) no answer. Either she (go) out or she (not/want) to see anyone.9. The weather was nasty. It (pour) with rain.
10. Do you know when Susan (come)? - On Tuesday, I think.11. When I went out, the storm (stop) and the sun (shine) in the blue sky.12. I (feel) sleepy all day so I went to bed early.
13. During the last fourteen months there (be) three tax increases.
14. Scarcely we (go) out when it started raining.15. I n