1. John couldn't go to the bakery. He returned late.
2. You could choose gifts to his younger birthday?
3. I could not translate the article without a dictionary.
4. Betty was able to buy staples store stationery?
5. The store had a lot of people, but Andrew could make purchases quickly.
6. The room was noisy, and Anne could not concentrate on the job.
7. You could buy medicine? Where is it?
8. You could Wake up early, isn't it?
9. On that he was able to spend their pocket money?
10. Little Sam tried to run faster, but could not.