выписать неправильно слово. если предложение правильное поставить галочку.
1. explained that because he had been only recently started to work
2. in the office everybody was taking advantage of him. He
3. complained that they kept up asking him to do things which he
4. says are not his job to do it. Senior members of staff
5. asked him to make a coffee and one of them even told him
6. to buy him a newspaper. The assistant director asked of him
7. whether he would ming to getting him some cigarettes
8. I asked George how long had this had been going on and he said
9. it had stated on his firs day in the office. I advised him to go and
10. talk to his boos. He replied that he has had already had a
11. word with the manager but he refused to get involved and even
12. suggested whether it was Georges fault if there was tension at
13. work. I wondered whether we should to persuade George to apply
14. for a job with us but I dont know about whether he would agree to work on a much lower salary that hes getting at the moment.