Write the sentences using Gerund
1. Don't be nervous! Stop (to bit) your iiails!
2. He keeps (to insist) on my going lo the south.
3. Oh please do stop (to laugh) at him.
4. She hates (to be) ignored.
5. He doesn't like (to wash) and (to iron).
given sentences in Passive Voice239
1. The teacher sent for the pupil's parents.
2. Everybody listened to the lecture with great attention.
3. The young mothers looked after their babies with great care.
4. They looked for the newspaper everywhere.
5. The neichbor asked for the telegram.
Put correct modnl l erbs (should, need, to have to)
1. You .. . not (, to CO) oiit in this rain: as it is yoii have a cold in your head.
2. It was Siinday. aiid \ \ e ... not (to u about) to school.
3. Everything is all rinlu. \ 'Oii see tlial you ... (To vvorry)
4. You ... not (, to go) \ \ ith her she knows the perfectly well.
5. There ... nov (to be) any difl'iciillx aboiil getting her a visa.
A Write the worUs in order
1. Was / Phillip / born / Prince / 10/1921 / June / on.
2. Kazakhstan / the wildlife / of / today / includes / of mammals / I 58 / species.
3. Located / a / is / hotel / rink / near / the.
4. Cook's / were / France / English Channel / SwiizerJand / and / tours / for / popular.
5. Kublai / Marco / Khaifs / became / quickly / favourite.