1. If our school had labs with up-to-date equipment, we would use the Internet at IT lessons.
2. If you had told me the truth, I would have not done it last time we met.
3. I wouldn't be in bed now if I hadn't eaten so much tinned fish yesterday.
4. I wish I had bought a bridal outfit designed by Gucci.
5. If I hadn't tied a bow, I wouldn't have looked ridiculous at yesterday's party.
1. A button came off, as I was climbing the wall.
2. A terrible epidemic of AIDS came out in 20th century.
3. The Form Tutor asked one of the students to hand out the questionnaires.
4. I am scared. I am broken down with a flue.
5. Our TV hasn't broken down since it was fixed.
1. The floor creaked, and the baby woke up.
2. It's time to get rid of pernicious habits.
3. Your clothes are in the bathroom.
1. I am so tired. I can (hard/hardly) walk.
Я так устала. Я едва могу ходить.
2. He was (wrong/wrongly) punished for his behaviour.
Он был неправильно наказан за своё поведение.
3. How (high/highly) can you jump?
Как высоко ты можешь прыгать?
4. Today the team played (worse/worst) than yesterday.
Сегодня команда играла хуже, чем вчера.