Соотнесите пожалуйста следующие слова и выражения с их определениями (1-9)
law-abiding • solicitor • defendant
jury offender • victim • barrister • judge • witness
1. Aperson appointed to make legal decisions in a court of law.
2. Agroup of twelve citizens who are sworn to decide whether someone is guilty or innocent on the
basis of evidence given in a court of law.
3. Aperson who sees something happen or is present when something happens.
4. Aperson who is accused of doing something illegal.
5. Aperson who is attacked or who is in an accident.
6. Aqualified lawyer who gives advice to members of the public and acts for them in legal matters.
7. Aperson who commits an offence against the law.
8. Alawyer who can present a case in court.
9. An expression used to describe someone who obeys the law.