1) What kind of clothes do lawyers wear?
2) What do you have if an ax falls on your car?
3) What is in the army and is corny?
4) What do you call a man when a Marine sits on him?
5) An old fashioned bike wheel has 21 spokes. How many spaces are between the spokes - 20, 21, or 22?
6) Where did Pilgrims land when they arrived in America?
7) Who succeeded the first President?
8) When is the best time to have lunch?
2) An ax-i-dent (accident)
3) A colonel (kernel).
5) 21; draw it and count them.
6) On their feet.
7) The second one!
8) After breakfast!