Помогите пожалуйста срочно ответить на вопросы
1. Office automation refers to the varied computer machinery and software used to digitally create, collect, store, manipulate, and relay office information needed for accomplishing basic tasks. Raw data storage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information comprise the basic activities of an office automation system. Office automation helps in optimizing or automating existing office procedures.
2. The backbone of office automation is a LAN , which allows users to transmit data, mail and even voice across the network. All office functions, including dictation, typing, filing, copying, fax, Telex, microfilm and records management, telephone and telephone switchboard operations, fall into this category. As office methods evolved to take full advantage of new technologies, there was a corresponding increase in innovations tailor-made to optimize office processes. Office automation was a popular term in the 1970s and 1980s as the desktop computer exploded onto the scene.
3. Advantages are:
1. Office automation can get many tasks accomplished faster.
2. It eliminates the need for a large staff.
3. Less storage is required to store data.
4. Multiple people can update data simultaneously in the event of changes in schedule.
8. Прочитайте текст снова и письменно ответьте на вопросы:
1. What does office automation refer to?
2. Raw data storage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information comprise the basic activities of an office automation system, don’t they?
3. Does office automation help in optimizing or automating existing office procedures?
4. What is the backbone of office automation?
5. Is there only one advantage? срочно