1. Dad usually works on Saturdays.
2. I was crying to explain something to Mark and the telefon rang.
3. When I saw you I knew that we had meet) before.
4. We were (just talking about him when he suddenly came in.
5. He has been working for this company since April.
6. When is Jill finishing school?
7. He has not /received any letters from her this week.
8. He said that he had already bought everything for lunch/
.9. When he got home, be found that the children were playing with his computer.
10. Thank you very much for a lovely time on Saturday.
11. We were enjoying meeting your friends and the food was delicious.
12. Do you think it will rain?
13. Michael, I have been trying to get you all day!
14. We will leave as soon as Tom gets the tickets.
15. She will have had by the time we arrive.
16. Alice asked her brother where hehad arranged to meet his friends.
17. My parents have been to the USA many times.
18. The doctor examined her and found that she had broken her arm.
19. After I had written all my letters, I went to the kitchen to make
20. If the weather is fine, we will have a picnic.
21. It has been snowing for the last 2 days.