4. Подчеркните инфинитив, определите его форму и его функцию в предложении. Переведите на русский язык.
1. he was happy to be working with the famous scientist. 2. Isn’t it natural that we like to be praised and don’t like to be scolded? 3. To play chess was his greatest pleasure. 4. This is the book to be read during the summer holidays. 5. To read English news- papers you must know English very well. 6. Jane remembered to have been told a lot about Mr. Rochester.
4.Раскройте скобки, употребляя требующуюся форму инфинитива. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1.She likes (to read). 2. She seems (to read) now. 3. She seems (to read) since morning. 4. She seems (to read) all the books in the library. 5. He is very forgetful but he doesn’t like (to remind) of his duties.6. the child was happy (to bring) home.
5. В конструкции Complex Object употребите инфинитив с частицей to, где это необходимо. Переведите на русский язык.
1. The teacher wanted the pupils…….. learn the rule. 2. I expect him……. Understand my problem. 3. We saw the children ……….. climb to the tops of the trees. 4. The boy felt the doctor…… touch his leg. 5. Would you like your luggage….. be carried upstairs. 6. Nothing could make her………… change decision.
6. Раскройте скобки, употребляя слова в нужной форме. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Kate wanted (he)….. to be her friend. 2. Tom expected (I)….. to help him. 3. I would like (they)….. to visit me. 4. I don’t expect (she)….. to know English so well. 5. Our friends wanted (we)….. to tell them everything. 6. She felt (tears)…… roll down her cheeks. 7. Mike had not expected (you)….. to reply, but you did.
Подчеркните конструкцию Complex Subject with Infinitive . Переведите на русский язык.
1.He is supposed to be a very good film actor. 2. For along time the atom was thought to be indivisible. 3. True friends are know to be like diamonds, precious but rare. 4. False friends are said to be like autumn leaves found everywhere. 5. The President of Russia was reported to speak on TV tonight. 6. She is believed to be one of the finest violinists in the word.